23rd April 2015, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MS in BITs Pilani through Wipro WASE to make brighter future?

Hi there,
I am pursuing BCA in final year now from Chandigarh. I have given Wipro WASE exam. It offers me MS(Software Engineering) from BITs Pilani. i need to work for 5 days a week in Wipro and study 2 days in the weekend. Is this option fruitful? Is MS having a brighter future in India?

30th April 2015, 04:18 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Is it beneficial to study MS in BITs Pilani through Wipro WASE to make brighter future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi there,
I am pursuing BCA in final year now from Chandigarh. I have given Wipro WASE exam. It offers me MS(Software Engineering) from BITs Pilani. i need to work for 5 days a week in Wipro and study 2 days in the weekend. Is this option fruitful? Is MS having a brighter future in India?

Yes dear, i think that this option is really fruitful to you. Since, you have been given a best opportunity from the WIPRO side to serve yourself as well as WIPRO also. So, you must take the advantage of this situation. And it might happen that you will be getting 3 days off after sometime for the preparation. Also all the expense are from WIPRO.
15th May 2015, 11:55 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Is it beneficial to study MS in BITs Pilani through Wipro WASE to make brighter future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi there,

Yes, according t me this option is literally fruitful to you, as you will be earning along with learning. Also, you can be getting profited by the company side as they will bear the education cost. And you can manage the days of work as well as Study. OS, i will suggest you to go for the Wipro only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?