4th February 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of joining iGATE as a System Associate for BCA graduate?

Hello
Is it better to join IGATE as
system associate in BCA level?????
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you in advance

28th February 2015, 09:36 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Benefits of joining iGATE as a System Associate for BCA graduate?

Now a days getting a job in good company is one of the biggest problem for most of the Graduate students and getting job as System Associate in iGate after completion of BCA is really good to start your career as it will help you to learn more and build a better future career path.

So, just go ahead and pick the job and make sure that you will give the best right from the start and once you gain some good 1-2 years experience you can jump to different companies if you feel things are not working out as you expected it to be in the company.
22nd March 2015, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Benefits of joining iGATE as a System Associate for BCA graduate?

I want to know about the Tentative date of joining as system associate in IGATE. Can any one help me. Thanks in advance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?