20th June 2015, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I go with the government job or change to private sector job?

I was working as a Jr-Executive hr in Jehangir hospital for four years, now i am searching the job in the govt sector please guide regarding this.? Can I go with the government job or change to private sector job? Can you please guide me on the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  2. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  3. Which sector is better for government job or private job?
  4. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  5. Should I prepare for government job or take of freshers job in private sector?
  6. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  8. Jobs available in Karnataka for Biotechnology Engineers?
  9. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  10. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)?
  11. Which is best after B.Tech, MBA or M.Tech? Can I get a government or private sector job?
  12. How to get Job in Government sector or Private sector in Delhi having scored 68% in B.Ed and 71% in M.Sc Microbiology?
  13. Fashion Designing related job in government sector?
  14. Why plastic processing industry is fully privatized sector?
  15. Government job vs Private sector job? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  17. Which is a better choice for me of doing Job between Public sector and Private sector? Which Companies I will be paid more?
  18. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
27th June 2015, 09:25 PM
BRIAN SHISIA

Default Re: Can I go with the government job or change to private sector job?

Before you consider quitting, let me shed some light on the whole issue.Government jobs are more stable in terms of earnings since once you are on the government payroll,you are assured of earnings,at least at the end of the month unlike the private sector in which the earnings will depend more on the returns. These returns are quite unpredictable since they depend on the level of business performance during that particular period. However,the private sector can give you more returns if well planned and executed. The private sector also accords you powers to be your own boss.Consider that before you make your decision please.And if you need more guidance, contact me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?