17th September 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Best Software Application course to get job in IT Sector for Computer Science graduate?

Friends,
I have completed my B.Sc(Computer Science) and I want to learn Software Applications but I am totally confused to select the best software course so please guide to me to join in a best software application so that I can get good job in an IT Sector.

10th May 2016, 09:37 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Best Software Application course to get job in IT Sector for Computer Science graduate?

--Best course to be a part of Software company or even own a software company is to study SAP ERP Software tools.
--There are other many softwares available in the market. C, C++, Java are the basic ones which is mandatory course if you want to become a software Engineer.
--Python, Dot Net, PHP are some of the other software courses which will be the key courses and add on courses which will be help you to get appraisal in those companies.
--But knowing lot of course doesn't mean that you are great but if you are known with any software then you have to be a geek in that software.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?