15th July 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in TCS if completed B.Sc(H) and MBA having 4-5 years work experience?

Hello
I have completed Bsc with Hons. & also completed MBA.
I have 4-5 years work Experience.
Now I'm also working in a telecom sector.
Can I join with TCS? What's the qualification for joining with TCS?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get the job in TCS with 2 years of experience?
  2. Is it a good option do correspondence in MBA while working? Should I take it up now or after experience?
  3. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  4. Which will be the best option for me to change the job profile to HR by doing MBA course or carrying on with the same profile being a candidate of working as Systems Engineer with TCS from 3 years?
  5. How to get admission in London Business School?
  6. Job opportunities available after BBM? Which are the universities for MBA that required minimum 5 years experience?
  7. Am I eligible for TCS with 1 year work experience and less than 50% in 12th?
  8. Is work experience helpful before doing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do MBA in finance? I have 2 years of work experience
  10. What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA?
  11. Am I qualified to work in reputed IT companies after gaining two year job experience in IT sector? I have done BCA with 59% marks
  12. Pursing B.Ed Degree with 10 years MNC work experience?
  13. TCS or Infosys: Better company to work with?
  14. How to do an MBA while working at TCS or CAPGEMINI
  15. How to get Jobs in Railways being a candidate having completed B.Sc Nursing and with 2 years of Work Experience?
  16. Work experience is good for MS in USA?
  17. Does working in R&D sector is counted as job experience while opting for MBA?
  18. Do my cousin eligible to do MBA course having completed 3 year Diploma course and with 3 years of Work Experience?
15th October 2015, 10:25 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I get job in TCS if completed B.Sc(H) and MBA having 4-5 years work experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I have completed Bsc with Hons. & also completed MBA.
I have 4-5 years work Experience.
Now I'm also working in a telecom sector.
Can I join with TCS? What's the qualification for joining with TCS?
Yes, of course you can get a job in TCS after competing B.Sc and MBA. Since, you have work experience in Telecom field so you may get first preference at the time of Interview. However, you are required to score more than 60% in overall academic qualification. It is mandatory that you must score good marks in overall academic qualification in order to get the job in TCS.

Selection process for TCS recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview

Please, visit the official website of the TCS to get information regarding current openings http://ignite.tcs.com/aboutOpenIgnite.jsp#.Vh8h2uyqqkp
10th May 2016, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get job in TCS if completed B.Sc(H) and MBA having 4-5 years work experience?

I'm doing my final year Bsc . Do I get internship in TCS ? since i'm very much intrested to work in your company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?