29th March 2016, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Which is better among to join TCS Ignite and doing MCA?

Hello,
I have done BCA this year and also got placed in TCS Ignite program. Now I can't decide what to do either MCA or join TCS. I am totally confused and I can't make any decision. Please help me out.

9th April 2016, 07:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better among to join TCS Ignite and doing MCA?

It is better to pursue MCA rather than joining TCS at this time. Pursuing MCA will help you earning a better job opportunity with a much higher salary. It will be a great if you can do both. You can do the job as well as pursue MCA. However, you should go for full time course and should keep a balance in your work and study. You need to talk to your supervisor concerning this, and make sure he/she allows you to do so. Otherwise, MCA is an ideal option.
12th April 2016, 08:03 PM
Quantum reply

Default Re: Which is better among to join TCS Ignite and doing MCA?

It will be better if you will pursue MCA. MCA is master degree through this you will get major job opportunities as compare to BCA.

By pursuing MCA you can get government jobs also in government companies like- NTPC, Gail,etc and in top private IT companies.

You can work as a software developer and as a troubleshooter in software companies. Through MCA you will gain more knowledge in your field and this will leads to a great benefit for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?