25th February 2016, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are available in TCS Ignite Interview? What kind of questions will be asked? Procedure and tips for preparation?

Sir,
I am going to face the interview of TCS Ignite. I want some tips and tell me about its procedure. How many rounds will be in this interview? And what types of questions will be asked by the interviewers in TCS Ignite interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about TCS IGNITE interview? What are the different rounds and procedures?
  2. What is TCS ignite interview process? What are the rounds are being conducted? How to crack the interview easily?
  3. Tips to prepare for TCS Open Ignite interview? Which type of questions does interviewers will ask?
  4. Detailed information about the rounds of TCS Walk-In-Interview? Topics to be covered and tips for preparation?
  5. Reference books for preparation of TCS interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  6. How many rounds are available in TCS On-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post? How to prepare for this Drive?
  7. Questions and Answers of Recent TCS Interview? Tips to prepare for TCS Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How many rounds are available in Aricent Technologies Interview for Software Developer post? What kind of questions are asked in HR round? Tips to crack this Interview?
  9. Need information about the TCS open ignite interview rounds?
  10. Interview process and tips to face the interview of TCS Ignite?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of TCS Off-Campus Drive? Tips for preparation?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in Capgemini Aptitude Test? Previous year question paper for preparation and process of interview?
  13. How many rounds are there in On-Campus interview of Syntel? Tips for preparation?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in the interview for TCS of electronic student?
  15. How can I prepare to crack Aricent Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of TCS Interview?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in the interview of CID?
31st March 2016, 08:32 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: How many rounds are available in TCS Ignite Interview? What kind of questions will be asked? Procedure and tips for preparation?

First suggestion to you is not to get panic in any kind of situation you are going to face during the interview process.
Second, is just be confident and go for the interview.

Try to brush up all the basics, this will help you a lot.
Have a strong approach on your core subjects, as it is the base for your placement.

Rounds that are in TCS ignite are:

1. Online test.
2. technical Test.
3. Group Discussion.
4. HR Round..

Questions will be very basic but tricky. So, try to understand the question before giving your response.
7th December 2020, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many rounds are available in TCS Ignite Interview? What kind of questions will be asked? Procedure and tips for preparation?

I have been waiting for tcs joining letter...and i selected from 2019 batch ...when i ask query always said according to business requirement....they didnt give any clear information.....we cant decide what i will do in future ...i will wait or go for other job %uD83D%uDE02
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?