28th January 2014, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Which is better Banking jobs or College jobs?

which job is better, a bank job or a ssc cgl jobs ? I wanna get best job in future. So please help me out by furnishings the required details.

4th February 2014, 02:11 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Which is better Banking jobs or College jobs?

The probability of getting job by giving the SSC (Staff Selection Commission) CGL (Combined Graduate Level) exam is pretty much less when compared with Bank exams as there are many ore intake of fresh candidates in Bank every year.

To know more about SSC visit - http://ssc.nic.in/SSC.html

Now, lets talk about more on Banking career as that is the better one among this two options. The best way to start for getting a job in bank is to prepare for the IBPS Bank exam for the various posts.

Once you clear the IBPS exam, you will be called by various banks based on your marks scored in the exam so this will give the opportunity of getting called by more than one bank where you need to give the interview and ten get selected for the job.

Attached the list of banks which comes under the IBPS exam, other banks do conduct their own entrance exams which you can attend and get selected for the jobs.

For more information on IBPS exams visit - http://www.ibps.in/

Just start preparing for the exam daily by preparing a schedule and if you work hard for it then for sure you can clear the exam.

You can also try searching for the jobs which is you field of study which will add more good to your future career path but still the choice lies with you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IBPS_Clients.pdf(28.7 KB, 81 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?