3rd August 2011, 05:27 PM
vinocentenial

Which government job should I try after doing final year B.A English Literature?

iam doing my final year ba english literature and iam a handicap to which government job should i try

Related Questions:
30th September 2011, 04:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government job should I try after doing final year B.A English Literature?

Since you are a graduate you have higher job opportunities. If you pursue your B.Ed you can enter in to the field of academics. Also you can try in for the various other government jobs in various other domains such as banking jobs which require only a graduation to apply for it. You have scope of jobs in the Railways, Civil service. You can also attend the SSC exams. You can try in for jobs in various government organizations for various positions.
4th November 2011, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which government job should I try after doing final year B.A English Literature?

Can you please suggest me that how to get job of TC & TE, Do we have current /upcoming opening in Indian railway also suggest that what content I have cover every day for qualify the railway exam.
2nd February 2012, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir/madam
My brother complete B.A english final year so plz reply us which goverment job I can try.
5th March 2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

i have done my BA recently and i m finding jobs do u help me
6th March 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

sir, last year i have completed H.S in Arts with 63%. now i m doing BBA in guwhati under SMU distance education. but m belong 2 a poor family. so i decided 2 B.A. is the dicision is correct? plz help me.... n i want a any kind of job in Railway in Assam. plz help me sir...
15th July 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Re: Which government job should I try after doing final year B.A?

i have done my BA recently and i m finding jobs do u help me
1st August 2013, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

sir, my brother has done b.a in english hons. in the past year with 59% marks. what are the private and government job opportunities for him. plz reply soon.
1st August 2013, 07:48 PM
adityamm1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinocentenial View Post
iam doing my final year ba english literature and iam a handicap to which government job should i try
you can join:

1.banking jobs.
2.write government teachers exam(both central and state) to get seat as govt teacher.
3.BSNL jobs,
14th January 2017, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Am doing my B.A.English literature. What kind of government jobs I can expect?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?