11th January 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Any chance of getting a government job after passing B.Tech with CSE?

i am doing my b.tech final year from cse branch i have overall %71 with no back logs,do i have chances of getting government job as soon as i finish my b.tech give some idea plz

13th January 2012, 03:43 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any chance of getting a government job after passing B.Tech with CSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing my b.tech final year from cse branch i have overall %71 with no back logs,do i have chances of getting government job as soon as i finish my b.tech give some idea plz
Yes of course, you are eligible to get a job in government sector. To get a job in the government sector, you will need to qualify the selection procedure which usually comprise of written examinations and Interview.

Being an engineering graduate in Computer Science, you may write certain examinations conducted by Union Public Service Commission, Railway recruitment Board, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy, Indian Army etc.

However, you may also join the non-technical departments by writing examinations conducted by Staff Selection Commission, Public Sector Banks, Public Service Commission of your State, Union Public Service Commission etc.
13th January 2012, 06:47 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Default Re: Any chance of getting a government job after passing B.Tech with CSE?

There are so many government job for B.Tech students.

UPSC(Union Public Service Commision) conducts various exam like civil service exam,CDS,AFCAT,IAS,IES,IFS and so many exams.you are eligible for these all exam.all these jobs are very good for you.

You can go for banking jobs.In banking job you can apply for PO,Clerk and all other exams.

You can also apply for Railway jobs.Railway jobs are also very good jobs.

You can also apply for BSNL JTO and TTO exam.other exams are like ITO exams.

Various apportunity are there for you.you have to read news paper daily notification for government jobs are published in the newspaper.

You should take help of Internet in finding government jobs.
4th February 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir Iam persuing B.E. right now...in Electronics and comm. Branch......
...After this I wants to enter in defence field as a technician.....
..Is it possible.....and how to make the entry...??????
8th April 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

i am in btech final year with 1 back.am i elligible for government exams after i clear my back
12th July 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Is this true that there are less opportunities in PSU (NTPC,ONGC,BHEL,SAIL....etc) for B.Tech. CSE in compare of other branches of B.Tech degree like Mechanical,ECE ?
2nd October 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

any chance of getting a job in railways after completion ob b.tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?