12th August 2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to study M.Tech if secured job in Larsen and Toubro being a B.E. Civil Engineer?

Friends,
I am recently passed my B.E. in Civil Engineering and I want to do M.Tech. But I have got placement in Larsen and Toubro. I am now confuse what to do now? Should I do M.Tech or should join Larsen and Toubro?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in Larsen & Toubro Limited through On-Campus Drive if secured 57% in 10th and 70% both in 12th and B.Tech?
  2. Can I apply for Graduate Trainee recruitment in Larsen and Toubro if having a gap of 1 year due to competitive exam preparation have secured more than 60% in overall academics? -- [New]
  3. When will I receive the response letter from Larsen and Toubro after applying for internship?
  4. Is there any vacancy for civil engineer in MES?
  5. Criteria for campus placement in Larsen and Toubro?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Larsen and Toubro Management Trainee recruitment if secured 62% in 10th, 60.3% in 12th, 82% in B.Tech and 91% in MBA(Finance)? Requirements to apply?
  8. Larsen and Toubro APTI question papers?
  9. Procedure to apply in Larsen & Toubro Limited Management Trainee recruitment for MBA(Logistics Management) postgraduate?
  10. Sample question papers and answers of Electrical Diploma in Larsen and Toubro?
  11. Criteria for getting placed in Jindal Steel and Larsen & Toubro?
  12. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  13. Which are the best companies for CE?
  14. How to apply for internship in Larsen and Toubro(L&T) while doing 3rd year B.Tech Civil?
  15. List of companies providing jobs for Mechanical Engineers in Designing Field?
  16. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  17. interview questions of build india scholarship?
  18. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
20th August 2015, 01:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better to study M.Tech if secured job in Larsen and Toubro being a B.E. Civil Engineer?

It depends on your future goals. If you want to opt for job now and study later then you should go for the job. However, you want to pursue your M.tech. So it will be better for you to proceed as per your goal and opt for M.tech course. If you get opportunity to study in a reputed institute, then you should definitely go for M.Tech course with no second thought. If you do not have admission call from a good institute, then you can opt for the job, prepare yourself for the entrance exam again, score well in the entrance exam next year and leave your job opting for the M.tech course.
21st August 2015, 07:54 PM
dinesh the king

Default Re: Is it better to study M.Tech if secured job in Larsen and Toubro being a B.E. Civil Engineer?

It is better to join in job because as per now L&T is one of the core company and if you want to become professor or scientist it is better to go for M.tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?