12th August 2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Graduate Trainee recruitment in Larsen and Toubro if having a gap of 1 year due to competitive exam preparation have secured more than 60% in overall academics?

Sir,
My name is Bipul Ranjan. I have 80% marks in 10th and 70% marks in 12th but I have academic gap of 1 year because for preparing competative exam. Now I am in final semester of my B.Tech and I have 89% CGPA aggregate throughout my B.Tech. So I can apply for Graduate Trainee recruitment in Larsen and Toubro Limited?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Larsen and Toubro Management Trainee recruitment if secured 62% in 10th, 60.3% in 12th, 82% in B.Tech and 91% in MBA(Finance)? Requirements to apply?
  2. Procedure to apply in Larsen & Toubro Limited Management Trainee recruitment for MBA(Logistics Management) postgraduate?
  3. Is it better to study M.Tech if secured job in Larsen and Toubro being a B.E. Civil Engineer?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  5. Can I get job in Larsen & Toubro Limited through On-Campus Drive if secured 57% in 10th and 70% both in 12th and B.Tech?
  6. AM I eligible for TCS Recruitment having 3 years non continuous gap in my studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When will I receive the response letter from Larsen and Toubro after applying for internship?
  8. Criteria for campus placement in Larsen and Toubro?
  9. Am i elligible for on campus placement of Infosys with overall 60% marks?
  10. Can I apply for jobs in Wipro and TCS even if I have finished my B.Sc degree in 4 years?
  11. List of MNC's accepting academic gap of more than 2 years?
  12. Am I eligible for IIM even if I am having one year gap in my B.Com degree?
  13. Is there any job vacancies for me after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Criteria for getting placed in Jindal Steel and Larsen & Toubro?
  15. Larsen and Toubro APTI question papers?
  16. Sample question papers and answers of Electrical Diploma in Larsen and Toubro?
  17. How can I clear backlogs from 3rd semester to 6th semester?
  18. Can I get Inspire Scholarship to study B.Sc if having gap of a year after 12th?
19th August 2015, 07:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Graduate Trainee recruitment in Larsen and Toubro if having a gap of 1 year due to competitive exam preparation have secured more than 60% in overall academics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
My name is Bipul Ranjan. I have 80% marks in 10th and 70% marks in 12th but I have academic gap of 1 year because for preparing competative exam. Now I am in final semester of my B.Tech and I have 89% CGPA aggregate throughout my B.Tech. So I can apply for Graduate Trainee recruitment in Larsen and Toubro Limited?
Yes, you are eligible for L&T recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for L&T Infotech is,

L&T Infotech = 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for L&T Infotech recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?