12th January 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Sample question papers and answers of Electrical Diploma in Larsen and Toubro?

Please send me the sample Question & Answers of electrical diploma in Larsen & Toubro

Related Questions:
  1. Is it better to study M.Tech if secured job in Larsen and Toubro being a B.E. Civil Engineer?
  2. When Larsen & Toubro offers recruitment for Civil candidates? How many rounds are there in interview? Selection procedure of Larsen & Toubro?
  3. Larsen and Toubro APTI question papers?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  5. When will I receive the response letter from Larsen and Toubro after applying for internship?
  6. Procedure to apply for Training in L&T for B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  7. Criteria for campus placement in Larsen and Toubro?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, Mysore for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester student?
  9. Can I get job in Larsen & Toubro Limited through On-Campus Drive if secured 57% in 10th and 70% both in 12th and B.Tech?
  10. Can I apply for Graduate Trainee recruitment in Larsen and Toubro if having a gap of 1 year due to competitive exam preparation have secured more than 60% in overall academics?
  11. Procedure to apply in Larsen & Toubro Limited Management Trainee recruitment for MBA(Logistics Management) postgraduate?
  12. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  13. How may I get Seimens electrical diploma placement question papers along with answers?
  14. Criteria for getting placed in Jindal Steel and Larsen & Toubro?
  15. WBSEDCL and WBSETCL Assistant Engineer Electrical question papers
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Larsen and Toubro Management Trainee recruitment if secured 62% in 10th, 60.3% in 12th, 82% in B.Tech and 91% in MBA(Finance)? Requirements to apply?
  17. Is there any job vacancies for me after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Percentage that I should score in Civil Engineering to get a job during Campus Selecion? -- [Most Discussed]
24th January 2011, 04:59 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Sample question papers and answers of Electrical Diploma in Larsen and Toubro?

Please see the file attached for placement papers of L&T [Larsen and Toubro]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf L&TPlacementPapers.pdf(199.3 KB, 2574 views)
25th January 2011, 02:49 AM
dhruvfun01

Default Re: Sample question papers and answers of Electrical Diploma in Larsen and Toubro?

HIII

YOU CAN FIND YOUR PAPER AND ANSWERS OF ELECTRICAL DIPLOMA IN LARSEN AND TOUBRO FROM THE FOLLOWING WEB PAGES.AFTER SOLVING EACH PAPER PLEASE SEE ITS ELABORATE SOLUTION GIVEN AS SOLVING A QUESTION INVOLVES MANY METHODS BUT USE SHORTEST AND REASIEST TRICK ..KNOWING HOW TO SOLVE IS ALSO IMP ALONG WITH HOW FAST YOU SOLVE

WEB PAGES ARE GIVEN BELOW

1)qoney.com/lt-fresher-jobs-diploma-engineer-trainees-in-larsen-toubro-limited -2010-pass-outs-only
2)way2freshers.com/.../lt-ecc-interview-pattern-chennai.html ( THE BEST WEBPAGE FISRT SEE THIS )
3)exambazar.com/lt-larsen-and-tourbo-diploma...trainee.../625.html

THANKS
REGARDS
DHRUVFUN01
BEST OF LUCK
20th April 2011, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

sample que. paper for power grid
13th July 2011, 11:15 AM
Nityanand Ojha

Post Re: Sample question papers and answers of Electrical Diploma in Larsen and Toubro?

Respected sir, i am diploma in electrical engg. From govt. Polytechnic(bteup).i want to apply for job in your org.Please send me the sample Question & Answers of electrical diploma in Larsen & Toubro[
20th July 2011, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Sample qestion paper of third year diploma electrical power system
14th September 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

hi!!!!!!!!!sir i study in B.E electrical in govt college..the placement will be came to my college..i have confused how i prepare for placement?
21st October 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

electrical power generation
22nd October 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

explain with vector diagrams how a rotating field in created by a 3phase stator winding?
2nd December 2011, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am diploma in electrical engg. From govt. Polytechnic i want to apply for job in your org.Please send me the sample Question & Answers of electrical diploma in Larsen & Toubro[
2nd December 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

please send me the sample questions and answers of BE electrical of Larsen and Toubro
22nd December 2011, 04:05 PM
Md Imranayub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sample que. paper for power grid
question answer of diploma electrical engineering for all samister
27th January 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I AM AN EXSERVICE MEN WITH DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL FROM INDIAN AIR FORCE IS THER ANY JOB FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME .
22nd December 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

electrical diploma written test model question paper
6th August 2014, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

hi sir I am getting very tough in mes subject .and I need passing marks important questions. ..can u send me plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?