22nd June 2014, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Business ideas for start-up for BBM graduate with 5 years of experience as Technical Support Representative?

Hi..my friend s a bbm graduate with 5 yrs of work experience as a technical support representative...Now he s planning 2 start a business by his own..what kind of business ideas would you prefer for him with moderate investments??his place s mysore

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities available after BBM? Which are the universities for MBA that required minimum 5 years experience?
  2. Which one is better between BBA and BBM IB?
  3. Which branch in MBA program should I opt for? I am a B.E graduate
  4. Am I eligible for MBA course in KSOU having completed Graduate Diploma in Business Administration and with 7 years work experience?
  5. How to start my own business? I am a Mechanical Engineering student
  6. How to get a Job in Customs Airport being a candidate having completed BBM and with 7 years of experience in the field of BPO?
  7. Can I apply for Drug Inspector Exam after completing B.Pharm with 3 years experience as a medical representative?
  8. Are the distance MBA candidates eligible to apply for job in MNC and other companies? What is the salary offered to them?
  9. Which are the short term certificate software courses and which institutes offer these courses in Bangalore?
  10. What to do after passing 12th? I am not interested in studies
  11. What will be my salary if I have 2 years of experience? My qualification is BBM
  12. Which is the best support course to get a job?
  13. How much education is required to join energy auditing?
  14. Salary for technical support engineer in WIPRO for B.E Computer science with 1 year experience in HAL?
  15. Jobs for engineers in Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Kuvempu University BBM Second Year-International Business Environment and Small Business Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. How to get admission in Sikkim Manipal University?
  18. What are the jobs in Government field after the completion of B.Pharmacy?
14th July 2014, 05:43 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Business ideas for start-up for BBM graduate with 5 years of experience as Technical Support Representative?

Now thinking about business idea is like a very huge topic and there cant be topics defined already to check with it because it should come within the person who wants to run it and trying to do someone else idea will not be that effective at all.

Usually business idea comes into reality when it creates a real impact in the social life. For example take Facebook, as a product it was just a minor website which was created for the users to interact but now look how big the business is grown to be.

So, now am not asking you to think in a line of building a website or so but think about the shortcomings are the problems which you are facing in the area which you worked which is like technical support. Was there something you thought you can improve which can probably save time. Then you can club up with some more friends and think of something which you can build upon as business. The reason why I am asking to think in this line is because you have already good experience in this field and anything goes wrong you would know what to do.

If you feel that it won't work out then probably you need to think of some common plans of starting up different business like starting up a shop which might be needed in a place where certain things are not addressed and so on. Make sure that you jot down all the pain points which are there first in a sheet and then try to convert them or think in a line of making it as a probably business which will help you to move forward.

Reach out to Entrepreneurs who have started there own business from scratch understand how they have implemented the idea and try to follow some things which they have done so that you won't fail in the same place and repeat the same mistakes. There are 1000s of videos in youtube which talks about how you can start a business and be an Entrepreneur. Take yourself some time and think about all these things before you get down in business.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?