Unregistered

What to do after passing 12th? I am not interested in studies

what to do after my 12 i am not interested in study

11th April 2013, 01:20 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do after passing 12th? I am not interested in studies

Dear Friend,
First thing is that its true we feel bored to study and we don't won't to study but you should note that whats the real value behind the study.Even today the teachers which are selected for drawing and crafts also required higher qualifications than 12th.Today the security guards which are hired even the puens are also required the qualifications greater than the 12th and beside that they are required to give other exams.So you can understand whats the real condition is today.
And in fact you may not wish to do the work of Puens or Guard,But beside this there is good choice for you,You can join Indian Army and Navy but they also carry forward the educations after the selections,So best for you is that you chose anything to carry forward your educations,now first take all the subjects which you have studied in class 12th than separate the interested subjects aside or the easiest one.Now chose the most favourite one in it or the subject which you like the most.
After that chose the degree or any courses which are related to it or involve that subjects as main part of it and do the prescribed one by taking admissions for it.
Beside this you can do your interesting work or things behind it or side by side it will help you a lot and greater and 100% you will achieve much things in your life.
Also work hard for the things because you can achieve any thing if you work hard for it.
And Pray to the god to whom you like the most because he had sent us here and we all are here because of him and he always help us if we pray to him.
31st January 2014, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Iam not interested in accountancy or statistics but i choose commerce stream. Is there any degree after 12th without accountancy or statistics subjects.
10th August 2017, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th science and I have got 48 %. I'm taken admission in Bsc plain, but I'm not interested in Bsc or other further . I'm interested in dance.
Then what should I...
1st March 2018, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 12th science and I have got 48 %. I'm taken admission in Bsc plain, but I'm not interested in Bsc or other further . I'm interested in dance.
Then what should I...
Then choose Dance because study is not everything there are much more interesting field line Dance Music etc.
17th May 2019, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

My dream is to do hotel management but my rank not come good so I cannot get good college
12th August 2022, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th exams and got 84% but now i am taking a year drop to prepare for meet.
But i am not interested in medical..I like biology but not so that i can do medicals..
I have propensity towards dancing,a little bit about fashion , and multimedia field..
I don't really know about multimedia stuffs but i find it cool and interesting.
I am so much confused and have lost all my interest in studies.What should I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?