20th May 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

C-DAC Noida has good placement for PGDAC or not?

Please tell me whether cdac noida have good placement or not for pg-dac course.

And how many placement they done in last batch.......
pls send me ur advise on my id:[email protected]

19th April 2015, 04:44 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: C-DAC Noida has good placement for PGDAC or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me whether cdac noida have good placement or not for pg-dac course.

And how many placement they done in last batch.......
pls send me ur advise on my id:[email protected]
You need not worry regarding placements as CDAC is able to place most of its batches into good reputed companies. CDAC, Pune and CDAC Hyderabad has good name in terms of teaching & quality placements. CDAC is claiming more than 80% placements being achieved in last academic year. Though most of its top 25% students of its batches across centers are getting good job offers than the average students.

You should try and aim to be in top 20% of the batch to ensure placement through CCPP (Common Campus Placement Programmes) of CDAC. This is a trustworthy placement oriented training institute which is a prestigious government initiative and proving its standards year after year in the ICT arena.

PG DAC students are having very high chances in placement season than their counter parts of PGDESD etc., The curriculum of PG DAC will be pretty easy. Kindly focus on placements season and achieve a good offer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?