7th January 2013, 08:11 PM
arpu123

How is CDAC Mumbai(Khargar) for DAC course?

how is cdac mumbai( khargar) for dac course. is there placement is good or not. is it worth paying big amount there and donig course.?

17th December 2014, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How is CDAC Mumbai(Khargar) for DAC course?

Hi,

We all know that we don't get a great quality education during our engineering days. Plus if your a non computer science graduate then its very difficult to get a job on our own. CDAC offers a very good and rigorous course to get you ready for IT industry. I myself have done PG-DAC from VITA plus I'm not a CS graduate and I can assure you that its worth investing if you give it your full dedication. Go for it my friend

Thanks
17th December 2014, 04:44 PM
DeepeshDrk

Default Re: How is CDAC Mumbai(Khargar) for DAC course?

Hi,

We all know that we don't get a great quality education during our engineering days. Plus if your a non computer science graduate then its very difficult to get a job on our own. CDAC offers a very good and rigorous course to get you ready for IT industry. I myself have done PG-DAC from VITA plus I'm not a CS graduate and I can assure you that its worth investing if you give it your full dedication. Go for it my friend

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?