20th September 2017, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for any private sector job after completion of B.Tech 7th semester?

Can I apply for any private sector job after completion of B.Tech 7th semester? I am a civil engineering student and I am really looking for the jobs to apply and get it. It will be really helpful if you can get back to me immediately. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a job in private sector after completing B.Tech 7th semester with one backlog?
  2. Latest government jobs and private sector jobs in mechanical engineering in which I can apply after scoring 66% aggregate upto 7th semester?
  3. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Public Sector Units for BTech Civil 7th semester student?
  4. What job I can apply in private sector after completion of diploma correspondence course?
  5. How to get a job in bank after completion of graduation as IT officer? I am a student of B.E 7th semester
  6. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  7. Companies offering Internship to BTech ECE 7th semester student?
  8. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in MSEDCL for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student? -- [New]
  9. In which sector I can get good salaries by doing Job after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  10. Will I get the provisional certificate, if I have a back in 7th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I start preparing for private and public sector jobs while doing 7th semester mechanical engineering being a girl?
  12. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Infosys for BTech CSE 7th semester student?
  13. List of PSUs to apply an Internship for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student
  14. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Reliance Petroleum for BTech Chemical 7th semester student?
  15. Job opportunities in Private sector for BTech Electrical graduate?
  16. Procedure to apply for an Internship in BHEL for BTech Electrical 7th semester student?
  17. How to get job in core private sector after completion of B.E ECE course?
  18. What are the job opportunities in private sector after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
22nd September 2017, 08:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for any private sector job after completion of B.Tech 7th semester?

Undergraduates are eligible to apply for job, but they will select you only when your final years results are awaited. You need provisional degree to get any such jobs.

You can get such jobs based on performance in the interview, but you have to furnish all the documents related to your qualification during verification.
22nd September 2017, 08:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for any private sector job after completion of B.Tech 7th semester?

No, you can't apply for any private sector job after completion of your B.Tech 7th semester. To be eligible to apply for any private sector job, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university. Before applying for any job, I suggest you to check the eligibility criteria required to apply for the job.
22nd September 2017, 09:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot apply for Private sector job opportunities while you are pursuing B.Tech 7th semester. The basic educational qualification required for getting job in Private sector and in Government sector generally varies.

>> For getting job in Government Sector, you must have successfully passed Graduation or pursuing final year of Graduation.

>> For getting job in Private sector, you must have passed passed Graduation to be eligible.

For private based jobs, there will be no late between round to round whereas for government based jobs it almost takes one year. So as per my knowledge you are not eligible now and you can apply after completion of 8th semester.
23rd September 2017, 03:49 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You can sit for campus interview, if you are eligible for it. Normally, those who are in final semester of the college, are considered for campus interviews.

You can try for private sector job off campus too through various consultancy and non- portals.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the interview.
23rd September 2017, 08:26 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that to apply for job you must have to complete your BTech. It is not possible to apply for the job just after completing your 7th standard because Government and private areas have set minimum qualification to apply for the job and after btech you have to apply in the private companies and they won't give you job until and unless you are completely graduated with this degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?