20th April 2017, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities in private sector after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?

What are the job opportunities in private sector after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is there any scope? Can you please list me down the companies in which I can apply for the job? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
  2. What are the job opportunities available for me after completion of B.Sc course?
  3. What are the job opportunities for B.Arch candidates in private sector?
  4. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
  5. What are the career opportunities available after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  6. Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?
  7. Is it possible for me to get a job after completion of B.Sc Botany from Pune University?
  8. Job opportunities after completing MBA in HR in private sector?
  9. What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  10. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Job opportunities after MBA HR?
  13. How to get job as a fresher if there is very less demand in private sector?
  14. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  15. Which further course should i do after Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  16. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  17. Can I get a job in IT sector after completing of my course in B.E Biotechnology?
  18. Which type of jobs are available after completing B.Pharmacy and MBA? Expected salary?
20th April 2017, 02:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities in private sector after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the job opportunities in private sector after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is there any scope? Can you please list me down the companies in which I can apply for the job? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soon. Thank you!

There are various job opportunities available in private sector for the B.Tech Biotechnology candidates. You can work in the following companies.

Tata Consultancy Services – Fresh Life Science Graduates - Official Website

Apex Medserve – Medical Coders - Official Website

Cognizant Technology Solutions – Life Science Fresh Graduates - Official Website

Terzetto Pharma Metrics Pvt. Ltd – Drug Safety / Pharmacovigilance Associates - Official Website

Vee Technologies – Medical Coding - Official Website

Core2code – Freshers for Medical Coding - Official Website

Scientific Publishing Services – Fresh Executives - Official Website

Visionary RCM – Medical Coder – Freshers - Official Website

You can find more job vacancies for the candidates with B.Tech Biotechnology qualifications in the job portals like Naukri
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?