20th September 2017, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best to do after completion of B.Tech EEE to get a software job?

I completed B.Tech EEE with 69.45%. Can you suggest me which is the best course for to do the software job and how many days to take for completion of the course? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on the same. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is best to do after completion of B.Tech EEE to get a software job?
  2. Procedure to get a job in software company after completion of B.Tech EEE with 56 percentage?
  3. What are the short term courses available which I can take to get the software job after completion of B.E EEE?
  4. Why we need to apply for a software job after completion of EEE? Will it be good for future career?
  5. How to do a job in a good company after passing B.Tech EEE branch
  6. What is the possibility in software field after doing B.Tech EEE? What can I do for a software job?
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which software course is best to learn for EEE students to get a better software job?
  9. List of software courses to do after EEE for getting a software job?
  10. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  11. What are the software jobs I can take after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  12. Can I get job in TIBCO Software to work in Abroad being a B.E.(EEE) final year student?
  13. Software companies offering an Internship to BTech EEE 4th semester student in Kerala? -- [New]
  14. Which one to select between software development or software testing after completion of B.Tech EEE?
  15. How can I get a job in IT/software field with less percentage marks?
  16. How to get a job in software company? I am doing B.E in EEE
  17. Is it possible for me to get a accounting job in some private firm after completion of B.Tech degree?
  18. Government jobs for BTech EEE graduate?
22nd September 2017, 04:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best to do after completion of B.Tech EEE to get a software job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed B.Tech EEE with 69.45%. Can you suggest me which is the best course for to do the software job and how many days to take for completion of the course? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on the same. Thanks!

Candidates after completion of BTech EEE can do any one or more courses given below to pursue their career in the software field. Candidates can study the courses in the institutions like C-DAC.

C, C++
JAVA
.NET
SAP
PG Diploma in Advanced Computing
PG Diploma in Mobile Computing
PG Diploma in Internet of Things
Certificate course in Java Programming
Certificate course in Network Security
22nd September 2017, 07:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best to do after completion of B.Tech EEE to get a software job?

After completion of your B.Tech EEE course, you can take coaching in software courses like Java, .Net, etc.,. It takes nearly two to three months to complete the software course coaching. Once, you feel that you are perfect with the programming knowledge, you can apply for software job. You should have good Aptitude, Technical and Communication skills to get a Software job.
22nd September 2017, 07:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For getting a software job in India, you need to have coding skills. If possible, you can learn it on your own or join any skills development course.

Hence, it will depend on you to decide, whether you want to go for a course and search for job based on your present skills.
22nd September 2017, 09:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Best courses to do after completion of B.Tech to get job in Software sector:

There are several courses available to pursue after completion of Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) course in order to get job in Software based companies. Candidates who have good knowledge over several languages are very much preferable and likely to get jobs easily. Some of the courses that you can do are,

> Cloud Computing
> Troubleshooting
> C language
> C++
> Oracle
> Java
> Perl
> Ruby
> .NET
> Linux/ Unix
> DBMS
> C#
> PHP ..etc.,

Some of the other courses are,
* Web Designing
* Courses in Advanced Development using PHP
* Desktop Publishing
* Advanced Java
* Oracle DBA
* Graphic Designing ..etc.
22nd September 2017, 10:28 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

After completion BTech you cannot for various software courses to get a job in software field of your a** I have lifted some of the software course

J2EE

JAVA

C++

Net

Orcale

PHP

Tally

CCNA

vb Net

asp. Net.

You can find employment in top IT companies like:-

Intel

Accenture

Google

Infosys

Wipro

Dell

Tech

Mahindra

IBM

TCS

Siemens etc.
23rd September 2017, 08:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you want to do job in San software company then you have to do a PG diploma or graduation in the same field because after doing your BTech in Electronic Engineering you are not eligible to apply for software job. So I suggest you to complete your PG diploma in software engineering or related field if you are interested to do job in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?