19th April 2017, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in private sector after completing B.Tech 7th semester with one backlog?

Hi, I am lopali. Am I eligible to get a job in private sector after completing B.Tech 7th semester with one backlog? Can you please answer me? Can I apply for the job now and get it before my course gets completed. Am worried now. Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get job after completing B.Tech with 5 backlog in the 7th semester?
  2. Will there be relaxation in TCS placement aggregate cutoff for the upcoming campus placements?
  3. Am I eligible for job if selected in Wipro but having a backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  4. Is there any problem to get Student Visa for studying Abroad while having a backlog in B.Tech?
  5. Will I be eligible for Syntel Campus Recruitment being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of B.Tech having secured 80% and with 1 backlog? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I apply for government job after completing 7th semester of civil engineering
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Capgemini if having backlog in B.E.(IT) 6th semester?
  8. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
  9. Am I eligible for syntel campus placement with 65% in B.Tech and with backlog in 7th semester?
  10. Can I get a Government job if I dint not appear for 7th semester exam of B.Tech course due to Health Issues?
  11. Is the placement cancelled if there is a backlog in the 7th semester?
  12. Eligibility to attend Accenture On-Campus Interview with a backlog for B.Tech 7th semester candidate?
  13. How to get a job in private sector after completing B.Tech from EEE?
  14. Latest government jobs and private sector jobs in mechanical engineering in which I can apply after scoring 66% aggregate upto 7th semester?
  15. Can I get admission in M.Tech in IPU if I have backlogs in 7th Semester?
  16. Is there any difficulty to join if selected in TCS but having backlog in B.Tech 7th semester?
  17. For which companies am I eligible after doing B.Tech ECE 7th semester
  18. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
21st April 2017, 05:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in private sector after completing B.Tech 7th semester with one backlog?

No, you are not eligible to get job in Private sector after completion of B.Tech 7th Semester with one year backlog. Yes, you are not eligible to get job in private companies with the above mentioned criteria. The basic educational qualification required is as follows.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university.

>> The minimum percentage you must have attained throughout the academics is 60% marks.

>> There must not be any pending backlogs. So make sure that you don't have any pending backlogs before apply for the recruitment as candidates having backlogs are not eligible to apply.
21st April 2017, 08:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in private sector after completing B.Tech 7th semester with one backlog?

You can sit for campus interview, if you are eligible for it. Normally, those who are in final semester of the college, are considered for campus interviews.

You can try for private sector job off campus too through various consultancies and non portals. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?