28th November 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for job in TCS, Wipro or any other MNC?

Respected sir, i had scored 75% in 10th ,54% in 12th & pursuing B.Tech(CSE) with 82%(till 7th semester) , i want to ask is their any golden chance for me to work for TCS, Wipro, Accentures or any other MNC like yours?

29th November 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for job in TCS, Wipro or any other MNC?

Sir please tell me
29th November 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

sir, i recently registered in TCS. But my college faculty is saying we are not eligible for appplying in TCS. As our college should complete atleast 7 years to attend the off campus. i am final year. when i have registered my college name is not there. so i kept JNTUK. am i eligible for TCS?
8th December 2013, 01:25 AM
Support
Forum Staff

COMMON ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR SERVICE BASED MNC COMPANIES

The common eligibility criteria which is followed for the MNC companies like TCS, Satyam, Wipro, Accenture etc. are as follows,

-> 60% marks throughout 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> Good communication and technical skills.

-> Eager to learn new things and ready to take tasks which will be challenging.

-> Read to relocate at any place for the job.

The selection process for these type of companies will be of two rounds which are as follows,

-> Aptitude/Technical test.

-> Personal Interview.

I can understand that it will be really hard to get the job for the people who have taken marks less than 60% in either 10th, 12th or UG/PG degree. Now to all those candidates, the best thing to do is to try out for small scale companies first and then get the job there work for minimum 1-2 years and then jump in to the giant companies like TCS, Wipro etc. Make sure that you will work hard once after your final year is over and then get into the small scale company soon and then do the jump to the company which you desire!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?