28th November 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in IT MNC if companies are not accepting M.Sc student?

How to apply in MNC IT Companies??? I have completed my MSc IT. I have apply in many MNC walkin interviw but they doent allow MSc Student. so how can I apply in MNC Company with PG Course... Plz help becz many of our frnds not get job due to PG Degree.....!!!

21st December 2013, 08:41 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: How to apply in IT MNC if companies are not accepting M.Sc student?

The IT industry is still facing various ups and downs and is recovering slowly. As a result it will be difficult for the non-technical students like simple post graduates to get jobs in IT industry. It is obvious that they will prefer more the BTech and MTech candidates due to application based studies in these courses as compared to the MSc candidates. So you all have to build a strong determination and work hard to get a good job.

→ First of all, do not aim at the big IT firms especially the multi national ones.

→ Go for the small ones even though they offer low remuneration.

→ Get good job experience and become a pro in any one of the field which can fetch you job in future.

→ Once you become a pro, then start applying in other big IT firms where your experience will be counted and not qualification.

→ Then just work hard, gather more and more experience to reach a great height.

→ Otherwise you all can pursue SAP course in any of the recognized SAP centers of India.

→ After that you can get easily placed in various good and reputed IT companies including the multinational ones since there is a high demand of SAP professionals in every company.

→ You all can also go for studies in other discipline like MBA which can fetch you a job or can go for jobs in Banking, Defense, Railways and Civil Services field.
4th September 2016, 10:27 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: How to apply in IT MNC if companies are not accepting M.Sc student?

After completing M.Sc, if big leading corporate companies are not accepting your degree, please do not go for them. That's actually waste of time. What you should do is start your career with a small company or a start up company.
There you can learn a lot and after having some skills and experience go fro big companies

You can always go and drop your CV individually in small companies. Based on their recruitment they will call you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?