29th June 2018, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Software Developer in TCS if completed BTech with 2 backlogs?

Hi friends, I had 2 backlogs in my BTech course. I have an aggregate of 64% marks in my BTech and I want to secure job as a Software Developer in TCS. I would like to know that with this backlogs, I can secure job or not?

5th July 2018, 01:50 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Software Developer in TCS if completed BTech with 2 backlogs?

In order to become a software developer in TCS, you should have completed completed your bachelor's degree with minimum 60% marks from a recognized college/university. You should have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academic career. You must clear all the pending backlogs before applying and minimum 1 year educational gap is allowed.
6th July 2018, 05:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Software Developer in TCS if completed BTech with 2 backlogs?

If you have completed the course in 4 years and don't have any pending backlogs, then surely you will be eligible for TCS off campus interview. You have got 64% marks, which is surely acceptable.

Selection is purely based on merit. Therefore, make sure you are well prepared for the interview, if you want to get selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?