13th July 2017, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any job, if score only 45% marks in 10+2?

Sir, I have secured only 45% in 10+2, but now I am doing computer science and engineering in a private college. But by seeing all post and listening from people. I am very worried about it. Can I get any job Or is there any company who will see the graduation mark or merit?

13th July 2017, 11:51 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get any job, if score only 45% marks in 10+2?

Mainly MNCs have a criteria in which they want throughout 60% marks. Percentage criteria is different for different companies. Some company provides job only on the basis of your graduation marks. Mainly startup company will not see your throughout percentage . For getting job in start up companies you must have a good technical knowledge.
Some companies have criteria that they just want 60% or 65% in graduation that is in b.tech.
14th July 2017, 02:27 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Now, recruitment in most of the jobs is through entrance test very less jobs are offered on academic percentage.

So, do not get frustrated of less percentage in 12th board and just focus on your bachelor degree as well as on your aim ( future job ).

Candidates after pursuing graduation and with minimum qualifying aggregate will be eligible for appearing in job recruitment examination as :

Defence.

Banking.

Railway.

Civil Service.

GATE.

IES.
14th July 2017, 09:05 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you have secured very less marks in 12th standard as a result you won't get better job opportunities. You are pursuing CSE now which is a very good field. After completing the course from a AICTE approved institute you will be eligible to apply for jobs in both government and private sectors. You must complete your bachelor's degree with minimum 55% to 60% marks then only you will be eligible to apply for all kind of jobs, so you have to prepare accordingly.
19th July 2017, 08:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have secured only 45% in 10+2, but now I am doing computer science and engineering in a private college. But by seeing all post and listening from people. I am very worried about it. Can I get any job Or is there any company who will see the graduation mark or merit?
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for private companies.

General eligibility criteria :-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IT companies are,

IT company= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IT companies recruitment process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?