27th May 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Should i prefer MS program being offered by universities in USA or my job in Persistent Systems Ltd?

I have written GRE and secured 1150 score and also toefl score 102... and applied for universities.... I got admisssion in Virginia common wealth university( Virginia,Richmond) without scholar ship and also in university of missouri kansas city ( Missouri) with half fees schol...... now my doubt is which university should i prefer for my MS degree?????? and I GOT JOB IN PERSISTENT SYSTEMS LIMITED WHOSE JOINING DATE IS JULY 7TH.... so......what will be my best option..... MS or JOB???????? If MS then in which university??????????????

Related Questions:
  1. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems?
  3. Can I get a job with Ph.D in USA after M.Tech in Nanotechnology? How many universities in USA offer this?
  4. Which are the universities offering MS in Embedded Systems in USA? I have scored 292 in GRE
  5. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems? What are the GRE score requirements? Whats the average living cost in USA?
  6. Eligibility criteria to do MBA(Information Systems) in USA from renowned universities?
  7. List of top 20 USA universities for doing masters in US?
  8. List of universities in USA offering masters program in Hematology?
  9. Best universities in Canada and USA to choose with 310 GRE marks?
  10. How can I join undergraduate program in USA after completing 12th boards in India?
  11. Universities offering MS in Biotechnology in USA?
  12. Can I do MDS(oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) in USA after finishing BDS degree in India? Procedure to apply for it and the universities in USA offering the program?
  13. Information about the universities of USA offering Ph.D without GRE? Procedure to join?
  14. Universities in UK or USA offering Ph.D program?
  15. Do Universities in USA consider 12th standard marks for admission into masters program? -- [New]
  16. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in Control and Automation or Embedded Systems? What is the GRE score requirements? What is the average living cost in USA?
  17. Courses offered in MS? Which are the top universities for it in USA and UK?
  18. Procedure to join PHD in Physics from USA? Foreign universities where GRE is not required?
30th May 2015, 02:02 PM
maybach

Default Re: Should i prefer MS program being offered by universities in USA or my job in Persistent Systems Ltd?

See, there are certain things you should research upon before making this choice-

1) Is the company big enough to provide you the growth and exposure you need this moment.

2) The university should have good faculties and placements.

3) After MS you should at least get an 1.6 times package boost than you are getting right now.

4) As far as the choice of universities is concerned then both these universities are good. Virginia university is more renowned and hence most of the people will like to prefer that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?