13th July 2017, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Infosys and TCS after MCA with 69% marks?

Hello Sir, I am Srujana. I am studying MCA 2nd semester. My aggregate in SSC 79%, intermediate 77% and up to now in MCA 69%. Can I get a job in Infosys and TCS. Please reply me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get the job in Infosys or TCS after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Job in Infosys, Satyam, Wipro, TCS after scoring 70.7% in SSC, 63.7% in 12th, 59.8% in BSc and 75% in MCA?
  3. Can I get job in Infosys and TCS after MCA with 69% marks? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility to get job in Infosys, Amdocs and TCS with the mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  5. Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or any other IT company?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for the job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and L&T Accentury after BCA from MJPRU?
  7. Am i eligible for Infosys and TCS with one year gap between Diploma and Degree?
  8. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE?
  9. Is it beneficial to join Infosys if selected, being an employee of TCS?
  10. Can I get job in Infosys and TCS having 10 years of experience in a MNC after completed BCA and MCA from Distance Learning?
  11. Eligibility criteria for TCS, Infosys for MCA candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, WIPRO or any other IT company after passing 10th with 63%
  13. Percentage of marks required to get job in Wipro, TCS and Infosys like companies?
  14. Can a BCA 2nd year get job in Wipro, Tech Mahindra, Infosys, TCS, CSC? Whether a BCA student gets the same salary as MCA student?
  15. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  16. Minimum and maximum salary after MCA course? List of the best MCA colleges in Delhi? Qualifications required?
  17. Is TCS suitable for me with MCA and 2 years BPO qualification?
  18. Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, Wipro, IBM after passing 10th with 63%
13th July 2017, 11:59 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get job in Infosys and TCS after MCA with 69% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to get job in TCS or Infosys. CS and Infosys are the MNC companies.
All the MNC companies has same criteria mainly.
The criteria for these companies are as follows-

A candidate must have minimum 60% of marks in throughout academics.

A candidate should not have any backlog.

A candidate must not have more than 2 years of academic gap.

Infosys wants those candidates who have minimum 65% marks in throughout academics.
14th July 2017, 08:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get job in Infosys or TCS after completion of your MCA course with 69% aggregate marks from a recognised university. You need to check the cut-off percentage required in MCA before attending the recruitment process. Sometimes, the Infosys will allow only the candidates who have at least 70% or 75% in the qualifying examination from a recognised university. So, before attending any interview, please check the eligibility criteria and then participate in the recruitment process to get job in Infosys or TCS.
14th July 2017, 09:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Off course, you are eligible to apply for jobs in TCS and Infosys with the above criteria. Candidates who wants to join these companies should have scored 60% to 65% marks throughout their career. You must also have good knowledge in computer languages with communication skills. You should have any pending backlogs and not more than 2 years of educational gap is allowed. Therefore, if you fulfill all these then you can definitely apply for jobs in TCS and Infosys.
19th July 2017, 08:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am Srujana. I am studying MCA 2nd semester. My aggregate in SSC 79%, intermediate 77% and up to now in MCA 69%. Can I get a job in Infosys and TCS. Please reply me soon.
Yes, you can apply for TCS and Infosys recruitment.

Infosys and TCS are reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys and TCS are,

TCS= 60%

Infosys=65%

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys and TCS recruitment.

Pattern for Infosys and TCS written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?