16th September 2016, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

How much marks should I score to get a good government job in future?

How much marks should I score to get a good government job in future? I need to target the best marks which will provide me a government job? So, can you please tell me how much would be the minimum marks which we should have? Awaiting for the response.

16th September 2016, 11:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks should I score to get a good government job in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much marks should I score to get a good government job in future? I need to target the best marks which will provide me a government job? So, can you please tell me how much would be the minimum marks which we should have? Awaiting for the response.
If you have got 50% marks in graduation degree from a recognized University, then you are eligible to get all government sector jobs.

Your minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 30 years.
16th September 2016, 10:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks should I score to get a good government job in future?

Most of the government jobs conduct written exam and interview for selecting best candidates. The minimum qualification for government jobs varies, according to the kind of jobs. Some require graduation and some ask for just HSC or diploma.

The good thing is that most of the government jobs just ask for pass marks on degree or diploma or HSC, they don't have any percentage criteria. If there is a percentage criteria, then it is not more than 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?