23rd January 2018, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job after 3rd year mechanical engineering?

Hi, I am studying 3rd mechanical engineering, I am in confusion that whether I get job at the end or not? Can you please inform the job opportunities and I am interested in doing extra courses along with engineering but I don't know which course to opt. So, please help me.

Related Questions:
24th January 2018, 01:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job after 3rd year mechanical engineering?

You can apply for interview during your engineering course and they will provide you joining letter only after completion of the course, if you are successful in the interview.

Just make sure that you are well prepared for the interview and don't have any pending backlogs with excellent academic record.
24th January 2018, 01:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for interview during your engineering course and they will provide you joining letter only after completion of the course, if you are successful in the interview.
Just make sure that you are well prepared for the interview and don't have any pending backlogs with excellent academic record.
24th January 2018, 01:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

24th January 2018, 05:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am studying 3rd mechanical engineering, I am in confusion that whether I get job at the end or not? Can you please inform the job opportunities and I am interested in doing extra courses along with engineering but I don't know which course to opt. So, please help me.

Sorry, it is not possible to get a job in the middle of the course. You have to complete the mechanical engineering course to get a job. There are various job options available for the mechanical engineers in the government and private organizations. You can get a job through campus placement or off campus placement. You can find the job vacancy details in the job portals and you can also get help from your college lecturers. You can also apply online for various government and private companies. Most of the companies select candidates through a written test, technical interview and HR interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?