10th May 2017, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

List of companies providing training in mechanical designing after completion of B.E 3rd year?

Hello Sir/Mam, I am BE 3rd year student with mechanical stream, and my Que. is - If any body want to do training as a mechanical engineering (in designing), so is there any which can give a job later as well? Can you please list me the companies in which I can apply for? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing opportunities for training for B.Tech 3rd year students?
  2. List of companies which offer Inplant Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi and Noida?
  3. Is there any difficulty to do Training after completion of 3rd year for Mechanical student? List of companies in Tamil Nadu?
  4. How to get internship training in some top companies while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  5. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
  6. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  7. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  8. How to pursue inplant training for short term? List of companies providing such training for free in Chennai? I am a 3rd year student of Automobile Engineering from Satyabhama
  9. List of companies providing training in B.Tech
  10. List of Companies providing Training for the candidates of 3rd year BE in CSE?
  11. List of best Telecommunication companies at Kolkata to do 6 month summer training along with RF Designing, BTS Designing, 3G, 4G and CDMA?
  12. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. List of companies providing 5 or 7 days training to 3rd year B.Tech students?
  14. List of good companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. List of companies in Vizag providing training to Computer Science students?
  16. Companies in Pune offering training in Mechanical engineering branch?
  17. List of companies to do industrial training in Mumbai while doing 3rd year Mechanical engineering?
  18. List of companies providing jobs for Mechanical Engineers in Designing Field? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd May 2017, 10:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies providing training in mechanical designing after completion of B.E 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam, I am BE 3rd year student with mechanical stream, and my Que. is - If any body want to do training as a mechanical engineering (in designing), so is there any which can give a job later as well? Can you please list me the companies in which I can apply for? Thank you!
List of companies providing training in mechanical designing after completion of B.E 3rd year:-

1. Rajesh Engineering Works, 9-270/1, R.G Nagar, IE Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 2307 9801

2. RamTech Manufacturing Industries, St-7, H.No - 3-6-497/303, Himayatnagar
Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 098661 46791

3. Allen Reinforced Plastics Private Limited, 6-3-856/A, Saadath Manzil Colony Rd, Greenlands, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 6678 7464

4. S N Industries, Type II 2-b, Industrial Estate, Kukatpally, Industrial Estate, Hyderabad, Phone: 040 2307 6471

5. Pfeiffer Vacuum (India) Private Limited, 25/5 Nicholson Road, Tarbund, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 040 2775 0014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?