23rd January 2018, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

How one can become a Software or Hardware Engineer? Does these courses offer good future?

Sir, I am in 10th now and I am worried about my future job. I want to become a software or hardware engineer. How can I become a software or hardware engineer. And I also want a good ITI college. How can I get the best college.

24th January 2018, 01:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How one can become a Software or Hardware Engineer? Does these courses offer good future?

For software engineer job, the best option will be B.Tech CSE after class 12th. There is another way to get job at leading IT companies, which is through MCA degree.

For hardware engineer, you can go for ITI or any diploma course in the given choice of trade. Getting a job will depend on the skills you possess.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?