24th May 2015, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in MNC through a placement consultancy after getting 89% marks in graduation and 82% marks in 12th?

I have 54 % in graduation ....89% in 10th and 82% in 12th.....I have enrolled in a placement institute...Can this institute refer me to an MNC due to my skills......remember MNC's place a 60% criteria.....so can i bypass it if my instute refers me ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend MNC campus placements with less than 60% marks in 12th and 70% in diploma?
  2. Am I eligible for MNC companies with less 50% marks in 10th and 12th?
  3. Am I eligible for placement after scoring 54.6% marks in 10th, 72.6% marks in 12th and 76.4% marks in graduation
  4. Can I be eligible for MNC company after scoring 54% marks in 10th, 52% in 12th? I have completed my BCA with 65%
  5. Information regarding placement consultancy in Delhi?
  6. How to get a job after passing MCA and Mainframes course? Best placement consultancy which can help me to get a job in IT?
  7. Can I get a job in MNC companies after completing 12th with 45%, BCA with 70% and 10th with 61%?
  8. Which is the best diploma mechanical engineering job placement consultancy in West Bengal?
  9. Placement in MNC companies with 58% marks?
  10. Will early backlog create problem in campus interview?
  11. How to do B.Ed after scoring 49% marks in graduation and 48% marks in PG?
  12. How to do B.Ed after scoring 49% marks in graduation and 48% marks in PG
  13. Got 60% in BTech : Can I make it to MNC's ?
  14. Is it possible for me to get the college campus placement with less marks in 12th board?
  15. Which IT companies I am eligible to apply for job after scoring 46% marks in 10th, 62% in 12th and 71% in Graduation?
  16. Am I eligible for software MNC companies placements with 59.1% marks in 12th?
  17. Can I get a job in any MNC company like TCS, WIPRO, IBM after scoring 62% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 42% in graduation -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Job after B.Tech(CSE) with 78% marks and 59.2% in 12th standard?
25th May 2015, 11:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in MNC through a placement consultancy after getting 89% marks in graduation and 82% marks in 12th?

Yes, you can definitely get employment in MNC through placement consultancy. They will provide you opportunities to attend recruitment drive of various companies. However, you can get employment opportunity only on your caliber. Since you have less than 60 percentage in graduation so you will not be eligible for many companies, but nothing to worry, there are many companies who allow relaxation in the percentage of graduation upto 10 percentage. So you will be eligible in them. However, make sure that you choose a reputed and authenticated placement consultancy since there are many fake placement consultancies in the market.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?