23rd February 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for software MNC companies placements with 59.1% marks in 12th?

Iam I Eligible for placement in campus interview........,

My 10th score was 83%, My 12th Score Just 59.1%,At Present Iam Doing My 5th Semester.Till Now Iam Having The CPGA With Above 7.5....,
Iam Having Programming Skill...,

I Heared About That, The Placement Cell Will Filter The Students By There Marks In 12th and 10th.I Know That I did not Got The Chance Of Going Inside The Campus Selection Area.., If I got The Chance I Will Prove It.........., But....., What Can I Do For That?......,
Please Reply me......., I Want To Do The Next Step For My Carear......, Because Iam The First Graduate In My Family........, I Hope You Will Reply.......,Please........,

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Physically disabled candidate get a private job? What kind of jobs are available?
  2. Am I eligible for placements after scoring 58% in 12th? List of companies which will consider only B.E marks?
  3. Am I eligible for software MNC companies placements with 59.1% marks in 12th? -- [New]
  4. Job opportunity in DLF for a candidate secured 68%, 59% and 70% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?
  5. Am I eligible for MNC companies after scoring 69% in 10th, 51% in 12th, 83% in diploma
  6. Am I eligible for MNC companies with less 50% marks in 10th and 12th?
  7. Am I eligible for MNC companies after scoring 69% in 10th, 51% in 12th
  8. Job placements after B.E with less than 60% marks in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will I be eligible for top MNC companies like Google, Dell, HCL, TCS etc.?
  10. What are the jobs available after passing MSc IT? What are the other jobs for me as a MSc IT graduate?
  11. What is the starting salary of an Automobile Engineer in India? Do the MNC companies provide good placements?
  12. Can I get a job in MNC companies after completing 12th with 45%, BCA with 70% and 10th with 61%?
  13. Am I eligible for placements in MNC's companies like TCS, CTS, iGatepatni, Wipro etc as I failed in one subject in MCA first year and cleared in the final year?
  14. Eligibility for Campus interview for MNC and Non-MNC?
  15. Am I eligible for MNC to get a software developer job? I am a fresher passout
  16. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  17. Will i be eligible for MNC companies with 59.83% in 12th?
  18. For which software companies am I eligible after scoring 86.2% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 60.67% in B.Tech?
26th February 2015, 08:45 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for software MNC companies placements with 59.1% marks in 12th?

Yes, one of the sad truth is that candidates with just 0.1% difference in there studies when compared with 60% will be neglected from being allowed for the campus placements in bigger MNC companies like TCS, Wipro, Accenture etc. The common eligibility criteria which most of the MNC companies coming in for campus placements will look for is as follows,

-> Good Technical and communication skills.

-> 60% above throughout studies - 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> No current backlogs.

There are several small scale and startup based companies who take up candidates based on there skills and talents and not just blindly with marks. So, make sure that you apply for those companies right away. CLICK HERE!! to know about the current openings for freshers, search for those job openings which suits your academics and apply for them right away. Once you gain some 1-2 years of experience in small scale companies then later you can apply for the MNC with the experience and that time you won't be having the issue with your marks as they will check mainly the experience and your skill sets.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?