11th April 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get the college campus placement with less marks in 12th board?

Is it possible for me to get the college campus placement with less marks in 12th board? I just want to ensure that I will get the job once I complete my college course but am afraid if that will happen when I have very less marks in my 12th grade. Please provide me the information for the same. Thank you.

12th April 2015, 11:57 AM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the college campus placement with less marks in 12th board?

Actually, the campus placements will be limited vacancies. Here, major filtration can be done through your criteria. So, if you are secured less than 60% marks than definitely it will be question marks for getting placements in campus. The companies will always check the candidate in different categories. Not only aptitude and technical skills. Apart from these, they are expected more from the candidates. Consistent performance in academics, leadership qualities, flexibility, self-motivated and adapt-abilities. So, don't expect the campus placement if you are secured less than 60% marks in 12th standard. But after completing graduation, you can get better opportunity compare to the campus placements.
12th April 2015, 10:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the college campus placement with less marks in 12th board?

It depends to what extent less marks you have in your 12th standard. If you have less than 60% then you will not be eligible for most of the companies since most of the companies have 60% as their eligibility criteria. If your percentage is more than 60% then no need to worry, since you will be eligible for most of the companies. If your percentage is below 60% still you will be eligible for some companies who have eligibility criteria less than 60% and for the companies who offer some percentage of relaxation in 10th or 12th.
13th April 2015, 12:32 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The general and minimum criteria for attending in the campus placements is one should have 60% aggregate right from schooling. If your graduation percentage is good enough and if the candidate possess awesome technical, communication and interpersonal skills then the candidate may easily get the selected. Most of the companies does not give much preference to class 12 marks, the percentage is only a medium to enter into the interview. So, be good at technical, aptitude and communication skills.
15th April 2015, 06:21 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Is it possible for me to get the college campus placement with less marks in 12th board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible for me to get the college campus placement with less marks in 12th board? I just want to ensure that I will get the job once I complete my college course but am afraid if that will happen when I have very less marks in my 12th grade. Please provide me the information for the same. Thank you.

Since, you have not mentioned about your marks that you have secured in your 12th board. Since, every company have criteria for the minimum average marks to be eligible to sit in the campus interview. And the minimum average marks is 60% throughout your 10th, 12th as well as in your Bachelor's degree. If you have this much of marks then no need to afraid, you are eligible for the campus recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?