17th April 2015, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend MNC campus placements with less than 60% marks in 12th and 70% in diploma?

HI,

I have 65.60% in 10th, 50.50% in 12th, 76.62% in diploma, 61.76% in B tech, 6.20% in M tech. Will MNC companies consider my diploma marks over my 12th marks for campus placement? Can you please let me know the answer soon as I need to start my preparation as well.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Campus interview for MNC and Non-MNC?
  2. Can a Physically disabled candidate get a private job? What kind of jobs are available?
  3. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Interview if secured 78% in 10th, 57.88% in 12th and 72% in B.E.?
  4. Am I eligible to attend for campus placements having secured 59.8% in 10th, 70% in 12th pursuing my 1st semester of B.E.?
  5. Am I eligible for software MNC companies placements with 59.1% marks in 12th?
  6. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of MNC after scoring 58% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 68% in B.E in 12th aggregate
  7. What should I do to opt for internship in Wipro, Infosys or TCS?
  8. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  9. Am I eligible to attend open campus placements after completion of B.E 5th semester?
  10. Am I eligible for campus placement? What are the jobs in MNCs
  11. Can I attend interview in MNC by any year gap after any course?
  12. Am I eligible for TCS On Campus placements being a candidate having secured 65% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 76% in Diploma and 82% in B.Tech?
  13. Will I be eligible to attend the MNC written test if I have 1 standing arrear in project in 8th sem?
  14. If I have 1 year gap between 12th and B.Tech will I be eligible for campus placements?
  15. Job placements after B.E with less than 60% marks in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for placements after scoring 58% in 12th? List of companies which will consider only B.E marks?
  17. Am I eligible for Campus Placements having secured 76.16% in 10th, 59.66% in 12th and 88.2% in BE?
  18. What is the minimum percentage required to be eligible for campus placements?
18th April 2015, 01:47 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: Am I eligible to attend MNC campus placements with less than 60% marks in 12th and 70% in diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI,

I have 65.60% in 10th, 50.50% in 12th, 76.62% in diploma, 61.76% in B tech, 6.20% in M tech. Will MNC companies consider my diploma marks over my 12th marks for campus placement? Can you please let me know the answer soon as I need to start my preparation as well.
After looking at your scores what I sincerely feel is the chances to get good job profile along with good pay is bit difficult initially especially in MNCs. But no need to worry. Please try the way which I will suggest in this post. Hope it will work for you.

To admit, MNCs initially screen candidates with scores. That is why many times we see job postings asking candidates of overall 65% in academics. If they ask like that they will not skip any degree/diploma you have they see overall academics right from 10th standard.

You may ask are all candidates who are working now presently are of above 65%. May not be. There is an other way out to enter MNCs, not directly after graduation for sure. You need to gain hands on experience in a technology related job in a small scale or medium scale startup or established company. Once you attain MNC level of experience with projects.

Then the way for you will be far better to enter in to job in an MNC. Simultaneously improve your degrees. Get job in some company, gain good and worthy experience then try a job in MNC. This is the most successful and proven way by many candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?