4th April 2015, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in TCS if secured 6.5 CGPA in B.Tech?

Hello Friends,
I have got 6.5 CGPA in my B.Tech.
Kindly tell me am I eligible for job in TCS?
Please reply as soon as possible.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 61% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 6.68 CGPA in B.Tech? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to appear in on-campus interview of TCS if secured 6.68 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro, Accenture and other top companies having secured 67% in 10th, 59.83% in 12th and pursuing final year of CSE with a CGPA of 7.04?
  4. Can I apply for job in SAIL if secured 7.13 CGPA in B.Tech?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria of TCS off campus? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for IT companies? I have scored 68% in 10th, 7.5 CGPA in B.E CSE
  7. Am I eligible to get job in TCS if secured 59.94% in graduation?
  8. Job after B.Tech(CSE) with 78% marks and 59.2% in 12th standard?
  9. Minimum CGPA required in B.Tech to get job in TCS?
  10. Job in TCS for a candidate who has secured 49.8% in B.Sc?
  11. When TCS will take off-campus interview in Bhopal? Am I eligible to attend interview if secured 90% in 10th, 74% in 12th and 6.8 CGPA in B.E.?
  12. Should I have to maintain the CGPA of above 9.05 for joining if placed through Direct Interview in TCS?
  13. Can I be eligible to get a job in TCS after securing 64% in B.Tech and 57% in 12th and 77% in 10th
  14. Am I eligible to get job in Capegemini, Wipro, TCS or CTS if secured 74% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 7.1 CGPA till 5th semester of B.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having secured 82% in 10th, 88% in 12th and 7.0 CGPA in BE with one arrear?
  16. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for job in Wipro if secured 7.39 CGPA in B.Tech, 62% in 12th and 72% in 10th?
  18. Minimum CGPA required in B.Tech to apply for job in Samsung, Infineon, Ericsson, Texas and National Instruments?
20th April 2015, 09:05 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get job in TCS if secured 6.5 CGPA in B.Tech?

Yes of course, you are definitely eligible to apply for TCS campus interview. Let see the eligibility criteria to apply for TCS recruitment process.

Minimum Educational Qualification to apply for TCS is that applicant should have completed B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. The applicant must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate in Xth, XIIth, graduation and post-graduation. No active backlogs at the time of appearing for TCS selection process. Maximum of two year gap in studies is acceptable for valid reason only.

-> Written Examination
-> Technical Interview
-> Management Interview
-> HR Interview
20th April 2015, 10:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I have got 6.5 CGPA in my B.Tech.
Kindly tell me am I eligible for job in TCS?
Please reply as soon as possible.
With Regards-
As per B.Tech marks, you are eligible for TCS recruitment.

TCS is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is,

TCS= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.

Selection round for TCS recruitment:-

1)Aptitude test
2)Technical test
3)HR
1st September 2019, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to get a job in TCS after securing 8.3 CGPA in 10th and 90.2% in 12th and 6.7CGPA in b.tech
29th March 2022, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I have 5.37 cgpa in vtu shall they will give jobs in company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?