20th December 2014, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job without interview in WIPRO with mentioned percentages in overall academics?

hello
i got 90.2% in 10th ,86.67 in 12th &
72.7% in b.e. till 6th sem .
is there any chance for getting direct entry in wipro
without any interview?

21st December 2014, 03:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job without interview in WIPRO with mentioned percentages in overall academics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i got 90.2% in 10th ,86.67 in 12th &
72.7% in b.e. till 6th sem .
is there any chance for getting direct entry in wipro
without any interview?
No, there is no way to entry Wipro without facing interview.

The essential qualification for Wipro recruitment.

Wipro is the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Wipro is,

Wipro= 60%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Wipro recruitment.

Process of Wipro recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR

www.wipro.com/
21st December 2014, 04:27 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get job without interview in WIPRO with mentioned percentages in overall academics?

Eligibility Criteria to get in to Wipro:

• Candidate need to have 60% from 10th to graduation.
• Should not have any standing backlogs at the time of attending for recruitment.

As, you have the required criteria, you are eligible for the recruitment of Wipro.
Direct interview without any written test is purely dependent on the agreement between Wipro and your College. Criteria for direct interview may also change from year to year and is decided on the day of recruitment. As of now, in some top colleges, Wipro conducted direct interviews for candidates with more than 70%. If that is the case, then you are eligible for direct interview, without any written test. But, do not expect it and be prepared for all rounds of recruitment.
9th August 2015, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am prabhu.i have secured 49% in 10th and 58% in 12th and in 65% graduation..but i am selected in qipro Wista there will be any problem while joining.pls advice me. . I m so tensed. Thankq
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?