15th September 2011, 01:09 PM
tonagablu

Am i eligible for job interviews in MCS's as i have a gap of 3 years between my B.Tech and M.Tech ? I hold high percentage throughout my academics

i have 3 yrs of gapbetween my b.tech & m.tech. am i eligible to appear for interview foe the companies like cts, capgemini, infy, wipro,ibm? i ve high percentage in 10, 12, b.tech, m.tech.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get job in TCS having 2 years gap after 12th and secured above 60% in overall academics?
  2. Is it required to do M.Tech to get job in High Profile Companies?
  3. Whether 2 years gap in academics will create any issue if cleared HCL and IBM interviews?
  4. What should be the reason given to interviewer for a year gap in academics?
  5. Am I eligible to teach B.Tech, M.Tech students?
  6. Details of backlog and cutoff marks required in overall academics to apply in Off-Campus Interviews of TCS, Accenture, HCL and HP? Eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  7. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
  8. If I have 1 year gap between intermediate and B.Tech will it affect me in the interviews? If yes then how should I tackle?
  9. Eligibility to get job in IBM with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  10. What should be the btech percentage to satisfy MNC interviews eligibility requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. If I have 3 years gap in between BSc and MCA and have done B.Ed course between the gap then can I mention it in my resume?
  12. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Electronics) in Delhi University for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of academics gap?
  13. For which company am I eligible for if I have 3 years gap in academics and good marks in MSc Software Engineering Degree?
  14. Am I eligible to get job in MNC companies after completion of M.Tech course from VIT?
  15. List of MNC's accepting academic gap of more than 2 years?
  16. I have 3 Gap Years, will I still be eligible for Placements?
  17. Can I get job in IBM if having 5 years of gap in overall academics being a B.Tech student?
  18. What does gap in academics mean? Is it between 10th and 12th or during engineering?
24th April 2012, 12:24 AM
Rakeshrohilla

Default Re: Am i eligible for job interviews in MCS's as i have a gap of 3 years between my B.Tech and M.Tech ? I hold high percentage throughout my academics

Definitely you are eligible for interviews.It doesn't matter how much gap is between your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?