15th December 2014, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Infosys Campus Dive with mentioned percentages in overall academics?

Sir
i got 71% in 10, 56% in 12, BE in 67%.
is i am applicable to apply in Infosys campus dive .
please let me know as soon as possible
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in Accenture on-campus interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to apply for interview in Infosys with mentioned percentages for B.E.(ME) student?
  3. Job options after 50% marks in 10th and 12th and 60% in engineering?
  4. Job after 57% marks in B.Tech(IT), 60 and 62% in 12th and 10th standard respectively?
  5. Can I get a job in MNC's after getting 86% in 10th and 12th and 62% in B.Tech?
  6. After passing B.Tech with 70% how to get a company job?
  7. Am I eligible to attend the campus recruitment of Infosys in the final year of MCA degree?
  8. Eligibility to get job in Infosys with mentioned percentages for B.E. 3rd semester student?
  9. Can I sit for wipro, infosys, TCS and other campus placement having secured 61% in 10th,70% in 12th,65% in B.TECH and also having 2 years gap in my academics?
  10. Can I get a job with low percentage in my 12th (53%)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Where Infosys conducts off-campus interview in Vellore for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  12. How to apply for Infosys after Engineering without campus hiring?
  13. What can I do on the basis of 73% in 10th, 79% in inter and 75% in B.Tech?
  14. Can I get job in IBM with the mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  15. Am I eligible for a job after B.Tech? I am a B.Tech 3rd year computer science student
  16. How may I appear for campus interviews if I fail in the DOB criteria of the company?
  17. Eligibility to get job in Infosys, Amdocs and TCS with the mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  18. Cut-off to apply for Infosys On-campus interview?
16th December 2014, 11:46 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for Infosys Campus Dive with mentioned percentages in overall academics?

No, you are not eligible for Infosys as you do not have 68% from in you 12th and graduation. Infosys recruits candidates with 68% from 10th to graduation. Though you may have more than 68% in 10th, you do not have required percentage in 12th and graduation.
19th December 2014, 12:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Infosys Campus Dive with mentioned percentages in overall academics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
i got 71% in 10, 56% in 12, BE in 67%.
is i am applicable to apply in Infosys campus dive .
please let me know as soon as possible
waiting for your response
No, you are not eligible for Infosys recruitment process because your 12th standard marks is below 65%.

Infosys is the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is,

Infosys= 65%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Process of Infosys recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR

www.infosys.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?