24th July 2016, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get jobs in UK, USA and Australia if study M.Sc from private deemed Medical College having BDS certificate from Mahatma Gandhi Dental College, Jaipur?

Hello sir, I have completed BDS recently from Mahatma Gandhi Dental College, Jaipur and now I am planning to study M.Sc Pharmacology from private deemed Medical College. Can I get jobs in foreign like UK, USA, Australia etc. if I study M.Sc from private deemed Medical College?

29th July 2016, 04:26 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Can I get jobs in UK, USA and Australia if study M.Sc from private deemed Medical College having BDS certificate from Mahatma Gandhi Dental College, Jaipur?

For any of the medical related job whether it be a BDS or dental job, you need to have some experience in the field as well as you need to match certain criteria as well as eligibility in order to get job in foreign country like USA or UK.

1. You need to have minimum experience of 6+ years.
2. You must have your any reference in the country to which you are going.
3. You must have valid passport as well as visa for the country to which you want to go.
4. You must have a government recognized degree.

So, if you can satisfy these conditions, then you will become eligible for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?