24th July 2016, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Which type of job can I get in private sector being a Diploma in Journalism student? How can I get a job in Private sectors?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Com in Finance and studying Diploma in Journalism. Which type of job can I get in private sector and how can I get job in Private sectors?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private sectors through Journalism Diploma course for B.Com(Finance) graduate?
  2. Chances of doing job in Railways as locomotive engineer after completing diploma in IT? What are the courses to be done to get job in private sectors?
  3. What type of job will I get in private sector after completing BSc?
  4. Which course can be done after Diploma in IT? Which all job opportunities will I get in private and government sectors?
  5. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  6. Job opportunities in Private sector for Hotel Management Diploma student?
  7. Where should I opt for job among Government and Private Sectors after completion of B.Sc(Sericulture)? Job opportunities in Government sector?
  8. Private job being in 3rd year of diploma in Automobile sector?
  9. What are the job opportunities for B.Arch candidates in private sector? -- [New]
  10. Can I get any type of job in private sector having less than 60% in 12th?
  11. What job I can apply in private sector after completion of diploma correspondence course?
  12. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
  13. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  14. What is the different of salary we will get in private jobs and government jobs? What is the scope for both sectors?
  15. Which sector is better for government job or private job?
  16. Which courses can I do after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  18. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Com graduate who is working in a Private Bank?
29th July 2016, 01:56 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Which type of job can I get in private sector being a Diploma in Journalism student? How can I get a job in Private sectors?

You have gone through finance as well as journalism then you have two door of opportunity with you.
Now it is up to you whether you wanted to go to the finance profile or the journalism profile. According to me you should go to the Finance profile as you have done B.com in finance and you must be having more knowledge on Finance sector as compared to the Journalism. (This is what i guess)

SO,if you think you are strong in nay of the 2 field then you can approach for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?