24th July 2016, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job available in Dairy project and KFC for a B.E in Food Processing and Preservation Technology student?

Hello sir, I have completed B.E in Food Processing and Preservation Technology. I have searched for jobs in several companies but it was only for B.Tech. Is there any Private job available in Dairy project and KFC?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a suitable government job after completing B.E(Food processing and preservation technology) and MBA with 7 tears of experience in food processing?
  2. List of colleges offering M.Sc in Food Processing Preservation/Food Technology in Mumbai? Difference among them?
  3. Which are the top most career options in Biology other than medical?
  4. What are the courses after completing intermediate other than BA?
  5. Procedure to become a Food Inspector for B.E(Food processing technology) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I join BCA course after completing diploma in food processing and preservation?
  7. What is the scope/outcome of Science in Higher Secondary other than Engineering and Medical?
  8. What can I do after passing 12th in Aeronautical College
  9. Eligibility criteria for working in Food Preservation or Food Technology section?
  10. How can I get job in Food and Dairy Industry after completing B.Sc Food Technology? List of vacancies in Food and Dairy Industry for this year? -- [New]
  11. Need guidance about choosing course after Matric in Science?
  12. Procedure of recruitment as Food Inspector after B.E. in Food Processing Technology?
  13. Is M.sc. in Dairy Science a good option in comparison to Food Science stream?
  14. Future scope of B.Tech in Food Processing Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to become a food inspector after studying B.Tech in food processing technology
  16. What is the future of chemical engineer?
  17. Am I eligible to do masters in food processing after completion of bachelors in nutrition and food technology?
  18. What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for B.Tech in Dairy Technology graduate? Eligibility to apply?
29th July 2016, 04:31 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Is there any job available in Dairy project and KFC for a B.E in Food Processing and Preservation Technology student?

Let me tell you about the misconception related to the B.E and B.tech.
Now a days there are no any job that used to say that this is for B.E or B.tech. Now all the job that are for B.tech, the same job is for the B.E graduate also. Now, the barrier between B.E as well as B.tech is broken. So, don't get more tensed about it.

The company who might differentiate between b.tech as well as B.E might be outdated company or their policy has not been revised.

So, you can apply for the same company who accepts B.tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?