12th March 2016, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Wipro with 47.9% in 10th having 5 years of IT experience?

Hello Sir,
I have got 47.9% in 10th standard and I have 5 years of experience in IT industry. I want to know will Wipro accepts this percentage? Please let me know immediately.

14th March 2016, 06:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Wipro with 47.9% in 10th having 5 years of IT experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have got 47.9% in 10th standard and I have 5 years of experience in IT industry. I want to know will Wipro accepts this percentage? Please let me know immediately.
You have 5 years experience in IT sector so you can join in Wipro company.

For experienced candidates, there is no marks criteria throughout the studies. So you can apply for Wipro technology.
15th March 2016, 12:57 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: Can I join Wipro with 47.9% in 10th having 5 years of IT experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,

Let me tell you very frankly with a simple solution for your query.
After having 5 years of the Industry Experience your Industry knowledge is being seen not your academic history.
So, you need not to worry, even company does not bother about your academic history after these much of experience in the IT industry. So, overall you can go with any company without your academic history onward.
29th July 2017, 07:52 AM
Deepti bittal

Yes, you can join Wipro and can get a good package.

The academic qualification will not come in your path as you already have 5 years of experience.
2nd August 2017, 09:58 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to join wipro.
As mentioned, you have an experience of 5 years so, there will be no any percentage criteria for you.
All the companies mainly defined the criteria for fresher only.
A candidate who has minimum 2 years of experience can apply for job in any company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?