4th November 2014, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Training in Microsoft and Wipro for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?

hello
i have 8 years experience so i need training
please if any traing program in mnc like microsoft and wipro
then please inform me immediately
waiting for your reply

20th December 2017, 01:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Training in Microsoft and Wipro for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i have 8 years experience so i need training
please if any traing program in mnc like microsoft and wipro
then please inform me immediately
waiting for your reply

It is not necessary to undergo any training in the companies like Microsoft and Wipro for a candidate who has eight years of work experience. The candidate can apply for a job in Microsoft or Wipro with eight years experience. He / She can apply for a suitable post based on his/her educational qualification and experience. It is not required for an eight years experienced candidate to do any training. Candidate with eight years experience can find the job openings in the concerned company’s website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?