18th July 2017, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I pay fee for CS executive in two installments?

If I am not a student of foundation passed and I want to admit in CS executive program. Can I pay the fees in 2 installments as module 1 exam and module 2 exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in French language one year certificate course in PAU, Ludhiana? How much is the fee? Can we pay it in installments?
  2. What is the fees for MBBS from AIIMS per quarter?
  3. What is the fees for AIIMS?
  4. Fee structure for MBA in Distance mode? Can I pay the fee in Installments?
  5. What is the fee structure for CS executive course? Can I pay the fee in installment
  6. Fee structure for BBA, BCA and Hotel management in IP University? Can we pay in installments? Other Universities for the same course?
  7. When are the forms of different engineering entrance tests going to be out? How much would they cost?
  8. What is the total fee of SMHRD Pune? When we have to pay the installments?
  9. What is the last date of admission in M.Com and IGNOU? Fee structure for M.Com? Can I pay in installments?
  10. Duration of CS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the fees of PGDCA diploma course in Shridhar University
  12. What will happen if I could not pay on time the installment of an education loan which was taken against the house property?
  13. In CS BBA is considered as commerce or non commerce? What fee do we have to pay for executive course after doing BBA?
  14. How can I register for CS foundation? I have studied in TYB.Com
  15. Have to pay the entire fee or just for the prospectus at online registration time for CS?
  16. What is the duration and mode of payment to prepare for bank jobs as PO and Clerk? Can I submit my fee in installments? Which coaching center is nearby my area?
  17. What is the monthly gross salary of junior executive/ATC?
  18. How to get financial help for pursuing MBA after B.Com?

20th July 2017, 01:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pay fee for CS executive in two installments?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If I am not a student of foundation passed and I want to admit in CS executive program. Can I pay the fees in 2 installments as module 1 exam and module 2 exam?

No, you cannot pay the fees for the CS Executive Program in two installments. You have to pay the fees for the CS Executive Program in single payment. Fees for the CS Executive Program for commerce graduates is Rs 9,000, non commerce graduates is Rs 10,000 and CS Foundation passed student is Rs 8,500. The examination fee is Rs 1,200 per module. There are two modules with totally seven papers in the CS Executive Program. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is conducting the CS course and the examinations. The ICSI website link is Click Here

23rd November 2021, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pay fee for CS executive in two installments?

DO WE NEED TO PAY ENTIRE FEE IN LUMP-SUM OR CAN BE PAID IN INSTALLMENTS.?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?