28th September 2016, 05:46 PM
rajvirtoor

How to get admission in French language one year certificate course in PAU, Ludhiana? How much is the fee? Can we pay it in installments?

How to get admission in French language one year certificate course?
How much is fee for it? Can we pay the fee in installments? Is their any problem to gap years? Please answer the questions as soon as possible before new session starting in PAU,Ldh.for one year certificate course..

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to take admission in PAU Ludhiana after 10+2 in humanity stream with 59% marks?
  2. Is there entrance exam for admission in B.Tech Agriculture in PAU Ludhiana?
  3. Admission in MSc soil(agricultural) at PAU Ludhiana: How to prepare and what questions are asked in exam?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission PAU Ludhiana for BSc Agriculture after passing 12th with 92% marks?
  5. Procedure to get admission in MSc after BSc? What is the fee structure and eligibility in PAU Ludhiana?
  6. Should I do certificate course in Foreign Language(French or Germany)? Which one should I go for?
  7. Procedure to get the form for admission in MSc Zoology in Pau Ludhiana? Date of the exam and the syllabus?
  8. Can I take admission in PAU, Ludiana after doing 12th non medical?
  9. What is the fees for MBBS from AIIMS per quarter?
  10. What is the fees for AIIMS?
  11. Availability of B.Pharmacy and M.Pharmacy seats in PAU, Ludhiana? -- [New]
  12. Details about the Certificate Courses in French Language?
  13. What is the last date of admission in M.Com and IGNOU? Fee structure for M.Com? Can I pay in installments?
  14. Can I get any job or any scholarship for further studies after completing diploma in french from DU?
  15. Fee structure for MBA in Distance mode? Can I pay the fee in Installments?
  16. How to register for BSc Agriculture in PAU Ludiana and CCAU Hisar
  17. Which language has a greater scope, French, German, Japanese or Chinese? Is there any scope for girls in the french language? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get admission in BSc Agricultural 6 years program after passing 10th? My rank in AAI Test Ludiana is 153
15th October 2016, 11:54 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission in French language one year certificate course in PAU, Ludhiana? How much is the fee? Can we pay it in installments?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajvirtoor View Post
How to get admission in French language one year certificate course?
How much is fee for it? Can we pay the fee in installments? Is their any problem to gap years? Please answer the questions as soon as possible before new session starting in PAU,Ldh.for one year certificate course..
For admission in all certificate and diploma programs, interview and written examination is mandatory. Admission to the French language course from Punjab Agriculture university is that candidate needs to have a bachelor degree in any discipline with 50% minimum from recognized university.

Application form can be obtained from the college office against the payment of Rs 50/- by cash.

Fees for 1 year certificate and diploma course in French language : Rs 7000/- for NRI students, and Rs 3500/- for students residing in India /employee/retired employee of PAU.

For more details log on to : www.pau.edu/
8th May 2018, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in French language one year certificate course in PAU, Ludhiana? How much is the fee? Can we pay it in installments?

My name is rishi.i am pursuing certificate in french from Bharti vidhya bhawan which is affiliated from Jawaharlal Nehru academy.i wants to take admission in this university ,so can you please tell me can I get the admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?