21st April 2015, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I prepare for Bank jobs if I am bad in Maths and Reasoning?

I am poor in maths & reasoning but good in English & OK in GK. I am confused whether to prep for Bank PO or not? Is learning short tricks in maths very important ?I wonder as to how would I be able to develop speed in maths even if I study maths the conventional way . Plz guide . I have QA of RS Agarwal & BSC publications solved papers . I have a job at Teleperformance as a Back End Operations Exec at my hometown Indore but salary is only 12-13k . I am an MBA .So confused whether to go for Banking prep or job

21st April 2015, 09:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I prepare for Bank jobs if I am bad in Maths and Reasoning?

Speaking honestly, Mathematics (Arithmetic) and Reasoning are the scoring sections when compared to GK and English sections. As you are presently working, I suggest you to start your preparation in parallel or the best Idea is "To join best banking coaching Institute" to score good marks and to get command over Mathematics and Reasoning topics. As you are weak in Mathematics and Reasoning sections, you cannot solve more problems in less time when you do not take help of best coaching institute. Remember, you may solve problems and get correct answers to the question finally when you follow conventional way. But as far as competitive examinations are concerned, "Time Management" plays a very major role in securing good marks. To solve problems easily and quickly you must definitely use Shortcuts which can be taught only in Banking institutes. If you can concentrate 3 months on preparing all these sections, I am sure you will be able to attend Bank PO Examinations and get selected finally.
21st April 2015, 11:03 PM
rahulfool1

You can do banking prep while continuing your job, in all banks exams only questions are changed, pattern remains the same, so practice questions based on pattern.
Once you are prepared for all different types of questions, then start solving previous years papers and try to complete within time limit.
Salary wise you will be getting ~30,000, so it is better to prepare for Bank PO. Only thing is, there is all India posting in case of PSB's.
Good Luck!
16th May 2018, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Is Job in bank is all about maths since I did not have maths in class 11-12th and perhaps I don't lyk maths
19th May 2018, 09:41 PM
BARUN809
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I prepare for Bank jobs if I am bad in Maths and Reasoning?

No , you can not crack any bank exam without maths and reasoning preparation. First of all prepare maths and reasoning for atleast 3 months . Here is the list of do's :1) you should join wifistudy youtube classes , 2) after 3 months you will realize that your maths and reasoning become your strong point .
26th May 2018, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

I want to crack bank clerk. My reasoning section is so much strong. And English section is also sound. But aptitude part is weak. In banking exam we need to secure section cut off as well as over all cut. If i score only cut off marks in apti and manage my overall cut off by solving maximum reasoning and English..can i crack the bank clerk?
26th May 2018, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

My reasoning and English section ts strong enough. Can i crack banking clerk by secure only sectional cut off in aptitude and overall cut by securing max marks in english and aptitude?
31st May 2018, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi Everyone, I am very weak in Maths but I want to crack ibps clerk or po exam for that I am studying 1:30 to 02 hrs dalily to work on my maths while doing a job in a private firm. As i am weak in maths
Is i am can crack such exam?
1st June 2018, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Hello Everyone, I am also weak in maths as I learnt maths only in 10th standard as I am BA graduate. But I want to crack IBPS exam, for this I have started work on my maths by doing study daily 1:30 to 02:00 hrs as I am working in a private firm. But I dont know not even confident whether I can cracked it.

Is I am can crack the IBPS exam.

Thanks
14th July 2019, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Recently one month ago I joined banking coaching classes for the preparation of bank exams. But I am not good in any subject. Now I am confused that should I continue to prepare for bank exams or opt for any other courier option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?