15th July 2012, 08:40 PM
meashu

How to join government jobs like Bank PO and staff selection CGEL?

i am placed in infosys(joining date 18 june 2013) but i am interested in government jobs like BankP.O and Staff selection CGEL .
Will i get enough time in infosysto prepare for these exams? I am pretty O.K in maths and english but bad in general awareness.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get a job after failing in Graduation course? -- [New]
  2. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  3. What is the selection procedure for getting a job in Government Bank after B.Tech Computer Science? What is the eligibility criteria? How many jobs are there in Government Banks for B.Tech CSE students?
  4. What are the career options available after my 12th?
  5. How to enter in the field of public sector?
  6. What are the job opportunities after completion of BCA? I am doing it from Kumaon University
  7. Can I be eligible for government jobs like sub inspector in CPO or Staff Selection Commission?
  8. How to work in Public Sector after doing final year?
  9. What kind of post is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  10. What are the various benefits Government gives to physically challenged students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for government job in West Bengal after completing BSc in Maths form CMJ university
  12. Staff Selection Commission Income Tax Inspector exam details
  13. Selection Procedure for Bank Jobs? When will be the Bank Exam dates? Preparation Material for this?
  14. Procedure to get Job in Defence Services after completion of B.Sc in Nursing?
  15. Which PSUs are recruiting Computer Science students for training?
  16. Should I go for higher studies or for placements after B.Tech Electronics and Electrical Engineering?
  17. How may i find staff SSC Jobs in India?
  18. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. graduate? Types of questions are asked in SSC recruitment exam?
28th September 2012, 04:46 PM
Anjali Isaac

Default Re: How to join government jobs like Bank PO and staff selection CGEL?

Hello Meashu
Thanks for making use of this area to clear out your query.
Bank PO jobs are now conducted every 3 months times as a common exam called IBPS. You can register to one of those and get the exam cleared for the further recruitment procedures.This then opens to you a wide chance and opportunity to your wish to join as a bank personnel. There are a number of coaching centres providing classes both regular and distant for these exams..TIME, BRILLIANT ETC... are some of the best ones.
Hope this satisfies .
All the best..do well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?