2nd September 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Tips to crack Bank PO exam? Names of the maths and reasoning books?

dear sir
i am preparing for comman bank p.o exam so please give me some tips to crack it and tell me the name of quicker math and reasoning book

18th October 2011, 09:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to crack Bank PO exam? Names of the maths and reasoning books?

There are no short cuts to crack the bank exams. You need to prepare thoroughly. Time management is an important skill. You need to plan your time in such a way so that you can answer equal amount of questions in all the sections. You need to be aware about the day to day happenings which will help to answer G.K section. You can practice with the help of previous year question papers. You can refer books written by GK publications, R S Agarwal books etc.
28th October 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

which is the best book for accountancy
22nd November 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

when IBPS Po exam will be held in 2012
12th January 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me best book reasoning, general knowledge, english and maths for cleark exam and how study its
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?