11th October 2017, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I do, being a textile businessman?

I am Shweta. I want to do some course. I did B.Sc in middle of 4th semester. I got married didn't completed 5th and 6th semester. Now we have textile business. Which course I should do?

Related Questions:
13th October 2017, 10:29 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course should I do, being a textile businessman?

Since, you are involved in textile business, so I think diploma in Textile Technology course would be good choice for you.
You can join Diploma in Textile Technology course on the basis of your 10th or 12th qualification.
Those candidates who have completed 10th or 12th standard from any recognized board are eligible to apply for Diploma in Textile Technology.
13th October 2017, 11:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I do, being a textile businessman?

Normally, if you are doing business, then there will be less time for any regular course. You can opt for any distance mode course in textile business management.

You can also learn some computer course, because these days, one requires to keep record of all the business related works. You don't have much options because you don't have graduation. There are some diploma and certificate courses only available for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?